In northern part of Cha-Am you will find this nice house in a beautiful, very
quiet area with surrounding mountains. In the area is a small shop
Only 1700 m to the beach and Cha-Am beach promenade with a lot
of shops and restaurants.
Central to the town centre and all the shops, Banks,
Post office only 2 km away.
1 km from Cha-Am Hospital.
Ca 800 m to a new store
The house has 2 Bedrooms (with air conditioning)
2 Toilet / Bath with hot water
Large Living Room (with air conditioning) and kitchen is
European type decorated with granite tabletop
1 month: THB: 27.000.- (900 per day)
2 months: THB: 44.000.- (733 per day)
3 months: THB: 55.000.- (611 per day)
Long terms rent minimun 6 months.
Price per month : THB 15.000.-
+ electricity THB 6.- per unit. and THB 1500.- for final cleaning . Photo Gallery "Arlek Mountain View" Details of the house: Why Cha Am read Here Please take a few momts to fill in this form, or e-mail.: email@example.com Be sure to check your spam folder in case it goes there
Deposit THB 5000.- cover electricity and damaged.
Payment: half payment with order confirm and the rest 14 days before arrival.
house on 85 Sq.m in Arlek Mountain View Cha-Am
• The kitchen is European type decorated with granite tabletop - 2 hob - Microwave -
Refrigerator / freezer - Coffee machine - Water heater - Washingmachine
• Barwall between the living room (with air conditioning) and kitchen.
• Both bathrooms have showers with hot water.
• 2 bedrooms (4 beds) with Air Conditioning
• The bungalow is fully finished with landscaped garden with lawn,
palm trees and flowers
• All floors are covered with tiles.
• Windows and doors are aluminum with tinted glass "Slide System
with mosquito nets.
• High Speed Internet connection 100 Mbit down 50 Mbit up
• 2 sets of bedding for each bed and 8 towels.
• Satelite TV .
• 2 bikes.
if you have some question, remarks
or make an appointment to look at a house when you are in Thailand
and we will answer you as soon as possible, normal one day.
"Arlek Mountain View"
Details of the house:
Why Cha Am read Here
Please take a few momts to fill in this form,
or e-mail.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check your spam folder in case it goes there